Call For Papers
4th World Congress “Genetics, Geriatrics and Neurodegenerative Diseases Research”
8 - 11 October 2020, Heraklion, Greece
Guide for authors
- Papers should be submitted online.
- Papers should be submitted in English
- The maximum number of pages is 10.
- Authors may further edit and modify submitted papers until the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- No proofreading will be carried out, and no corrections will be possible after the submission deadline.
The conference proceedings will be published by Springer in the well-known Series: Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology (AEMB), I.F.: 2.126. Workshop papers as well as Keynote lectures, will also be included in the conference proceedings.
Regular paper submission deadline: July 31, 2020.
Paper submission deadline for Workshops and Special Sessions: March 31, 2020.
Abstract Registration deadline: April 30, 2020.
For any enquiries regarding the program, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org