3rd World Congress “Genetics, Geriatrics and Neurodegenerative Diseases Research”
25 – 28 October 2018, Toronto, Canada
It is a pleasure to invite you to the 3rd World Congress “Genetics, Geriatrics and Neurodegenerative Diseases Research” (GeNeDis 2018), which will be held from 25 to 28 October 2018 in Toronto. The conference is organized by the Laboratory of Bioinformatics and Human Electrophysiology, Department of Informatics of the Ionian University in cooperation with the Fields Institute and the CARGO Laboratory.
The congress, unique in the world, includes three of the most modern and popular disciplines: Genetics, Geriatrics and research on the prevention of Neurodegenerative Diseases, focuses on recent developments concerning the above disciplines, starting from advances in research field and the latest scientific discoveries to the clinical and pharmaceutical applications.
Guide for authors
1. Papers should be submitted online.
2. Papers should be submitted in English.
3. The maximum number of pages is 10.
4. Authors may further edit and modify submitted papers until the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
5. No proofreading will be carried out, and no corrections will be possible after the submission deadline.
The conference proceedings will be published by Springer in the well-known Series: Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology (AEMB), I.F.: 1.825.
Workshop papers as well as Keynote lectures, will also be included in the conference proceedings.
To submit your paper, please click on the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=genedis2018
You can see the official Easychair CFP here: https://easychair.org/cfp/genedis2018
Regular paper submission deadline: June 20, 2018.
Paper submission deadline for Workshops and Special Sessions: July 20, 2018.
For any enquiries regarding the program, please contact: email@example.com